Day Twelve
Today seemed like a long day.
Ladybug had her first bit of pear and enjoyed it.
I made her a baby doll and finished it last week. She's been really enjoying it. I'm hoping to add a face and hair within the next few weeks.
Today she wouldn't eat a bottle unless she was sitting up. My guess is that she didn't want to miss anything. That's probably why she's already cut down to one nap a day.
Gremlin spent an hour and half avoiding nap, today. Finally after a bit of a snuggle, he knocked out. The same as for bedtime. Very successful and not so much of tantrums.
He's starting to eat better. Someone suggested not giving him milk or juice until he's eaten some. And when he's eaten a good amount, I've been praising him, giving him an mnm and then either giving him a milk or a juice.
The top left and the right photos crack me up. This kid posed and waited for the flash to go off for the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment