Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Bewitching Hour

Day Eleven of Kids
Church went well. Until the last 15mins. Sacrament is the last hour, and I was really impressed he lasted that long. All in all, it still required a trip to the gym and hunting down the broom.
When got home at 3, it took an 1.5 for both Cayden and Jocelyn to pass out. Jocelyn finally accepted napping a bit in her swing.
Nap was over at 7, and I had some fun with Jocelyn's onesie. I added the name of each aunt to the onesie and sent it to each one.
During bath time, Cayden has these bath plastic books. One being "one fish two fish red fish blue fish". Dad read it to him once, then he proceeded to read it again on his own with the language of "Gremlinese".

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love your posts. it's fun to see your kids growing!

    ReplyDelete