Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We three are sick with coughs.

Day Thirteen.
It was a long night last night and I passed out as soon as I put my head on the pillow. So I'm just now doing this.
Ladybug had her first sippy nipple on a bottle. She needs practice.
Gremlin spent most of his meals drawing. He was having a rough day of no nap.
Ladybug was playing with Gremlin's (well I guess now all toys are both of theirs) wood beads maze thing (I don't know what they are really called) and when Gremlin noticed each time, he'd pull it away saying "no no no no no no" and would take it to another room. Guess sharing is the next learning skill.
Gremlin is starting to love putting stickers on paper. He still gets frustrated when they won't come off of him, but he made these two BEAUTIFUL pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys feel better soon! sick babies are so hard but sick mama's are even harder!

    ReplyDelete