I'm about 36 wks and so over having back pain, weak legs, light headedness, fatigue, stretching tummy, hicks, and only able to use 5% of my brain. Dr put in a request for a schedule cesarean. Papa Bear and I discussed that we would do a second cesarean, and go for a vbac with the next. Hopefully it won't be for at least 3yrs. Hubs just has to remember the pills and not say "oh, you can do without one month." facepalm
We've been fighting some sort of sickness for the past week or two. Waking up with sore throats and achey bodies. A couple nights ago, Gremlin must have had a nightmare because his diaper wasn't wet and he wouldn't take a bottle. So I brought him into the bed with us. Hubs was on one side, I was on the other side. Gremlin had head on Papa Bear and feet on me. Very uncomfortable and never doing that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment