Thursday, January 26, 2012

14mos

Gremlin turned 14mos on Monday the 23rd. He's got the asl for 'milk', 'bye', and 'eat' down like a pro. Almost for 'all done', and really working on 'change diaper' and 'daddy'.

He's still a huge fan of goldfish and MUST have a piece of bread if he sees you opening the bread bag. Grape juice is his favorite.

Since age 12mos, I started with 2oz milk in his bottle of formula. Was a good start. Then about a month ago, I did 4oz of milk and noticed he had some bumps on his stomach. I stopped with the milk, and last week I started back with the 2oz milk. Then this week I went back up to 4oz and the bumps showed up on his legs. Allergy? I hope not. But it could be like mine where all other dairy is fine, and just a reaction to milk.

Thankfully he's over throwing tantrums as Papa Bear leaving for work. Only reason why I think he throws that tantrum is because he wants to go outside.

He's attached himself to this blanket with a puffy sun on it. When e goes down for bed or nap, he ha his left arm out to his side while his right holds his bottle. As soon as the sun blanket touches his arm, he wraps his arm around it and rolls onto his right side with the blanket covering his face. Cutest thing ever.

For the past couple weeks, he's discovered reading is fun. So far with just the big books, no destroying. I still have to keep Dr. Seuss books away from him. He'll grab one of his 4 big books and come jump into my lap. For he animal books, I just tell him 'a cow says moo'. When the page that has a tiger on it, he'll start growling. It's so funny. I think for now he likes he tiger and of course still loves dogs.

Since he's been walking, he's got two dance moves down. One is when sitting he'll bop up and down. When standing, he'll sway from side to side. I should also mention if he's in his high chair or carseat, he'll kick one or both of his feet to the beat.

He has this little baby doll that he just loves. He'll drop it on the ground and fall on it WWF style, where the doll is crashes under his stomach. I certainly hope he's not like that when his sister comes in a little over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment