Saturday, February 18, 2012

12 more days

So because the hospital I go to is so small, they don't do vbac for patients. And because it is only a few weeks away, we decided to go for a scheduled cesarean on the first. It'll be great. Gremlin and the Hubs were both born on the 23rd, while me and the new one will both be born on the 1st.

I hadn't thought of a nickname for the new one. Gremlin's came early on, because it felt like he was trying to claw his way out of me; I don't know what Gremlin has to do with that... But the nickname stuck around. I was thinking either Lil'MissLadybug or Butterfly. Or maybe Buttercup!?? No idea... Maybe one will come shortly after her birth. But until then, she'll be 'the new one'.

I've been on a 'How I Met Your Mother' Marathon. Loving the show. Hilarious!!!

I just finished the bunny hat for the new one to wear as an Easter prop. I'm hoping once she's born, I'll be able to feel like doing tons of pictures of both the kids. I've been slacking the last few months with Gremlin unless I captured it with my phone.

Today, Saturday the 18th of Feb, am going to start attempting giving Gremlin an all water bottle for one of his naps (actually only nap because he is down to one now) in the effort to rid him of nap time bottles. Crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment