Last Friday I got blood drawn for thyroid check again. A month ago is was high 3.something. Test results showed up this morning and said 1.somehing. I've always had a hyperactive thyroid, which is why I've always been so skinny growing up. Everyone in my family thought I was starving myself, with an eating disorder. Truth is, the more I ate, I would lose weight. That's because when you have a hyperactive thyroid, the more you ate, the more it fed metabolism.... And we all know what a high metabolism does. Sad thing with a high thyroid, you're more fatigue. And all through Gremlin's pregnancy and now baby#2's, I'm nothing but tired. What bugs me about that, is he hubs thinks that it's all in the prenatal pills and keeps accusing me of not taking them. I'VE BEEN TAKING THEM!!!
Anywho, to lower my thyroid, the doc put me on 50mg. I wonder what he's going to say on this Fridays dr appt. oh, and 9 days till surgery. If one more person asks how I am, I'm going to stand up and walk away without a word. I've been feeling miserable, sore, tired, and a lot more miserable. And I'm kind of sick of everyone asking me how I'm feeling and I always answer "miserable". I'm just not good with pain.
I hope Baby#2 comes on her own, but who knows. I've been watching for that plug to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment