Baby#2 decided to come a week before my scheduled cesarean.
On the 25th on February. On the 24th, we were all in bed trying to get to sleep. Well, everyone else was asleep.... I couldn't get to that point.
1015pm I heard a loud pop, as if I had poped a joint or something in my hip. I ran to the bathroom, and sure enough it was the mucus plug.
I figured since with Gremlin it took a few days for the water to break, I decided to try and attempt some sleep. 1030pm I felt a gush of water coming out and knew that that was my water breaking.
We got to the hospital at midnight and they started the pre-op. 2am we went to the ER and at 240 she was born.
6lbs9oz. 19inches long. Looks almost identical to her brother when he was born.
No comments:
Post a Comment