I am THE Ladybug. I turned 8mos old today on the 25th October 2012.
I pull myself up to stand. I have now mastered getting from crawling to sitting and back to crawling without faceplanting.
I haven't figured out how to crawl on my knees yet, but I will scoot around the house chasing my big brother.
I will eat any jar food. I also love mashed potatoes, cooked veggies, bananas, pears, crackers, French fries, and any other kind of food I can get my hands on. I'm sly and sneak a bite and sip of anything big brother leaves laying around.
Some wonderful things my brother has taught me are: scream on car rides, scream when bed/nap time, scream when I don't get what I want, scream when I do get what I want.
When brother has a toy, I must have it too. Not want, not need, but MUST.
The baby in the mirror is still one of the funniest things. We play so often together.
I sit in shopping carts like a big girl.
I wear 4 in diapers and 6-9mos clothes.

No comments:
Post a Comment