Wednesday, October 24, 2012

23 months old

I am THE Gremlin. I turned 23mos yesterday, 23rd of October 2012.
I eat crackers, fruit, bread, cardboard, paper, books. I love milk and juice.
My latest milestone was this week I wiped my own nose.
I can meow, bark, moo, neigh, hiss, rawr, choochoo, beepbeep. I also say daddy, doggy, no, two, D, ga-ga (sister), belly button, shoes, juice.
I give high fives, knuckles, and shake hands. I put my hand on my chin or finger on my mouth and say "hmmmmm".
I love playing with my cars. When I get a chance, I get behind a real set of wheels, play with the lights, hazard lights, wipers, and horn.
I helped mom wipe Ladybug during a diaper change for the first time today. It was a change from me always helping her with me.
My new favorite show is Sesame Street. It taught me that I can jump anywhere and everywhere.
I help mom with her crocheting. Most of the time my helping is decorating the house with yarn.
I wear sz6diapers and 2T clothes.
Marshmallows are the only thing worth wrong out of Lucky Charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment