What a day, what a day, what a day.
Gremlin woke up very very very cranky. Grumpy and screaming and tantrum galore. He got his breakfast banana, which Ladybug ended up reaching for and tried to finish. It was her first banana outside of the mesh. She got real messy and seemed to enjoy it.
My mom went with two aunts to go see grandpa, so I was alone all day with the kids. When she got back at about 330pm, we went to the DI. I grabbed a few Disney movies we didn't already have. The kids got their nap finally the moment they got in the car to go home.
Gremlin ran to our room to turn on Curious George. I made dinner. Ladybug had her first mashed potatoes and loved them. Kept reaching for my plate.
Took from 730 till now it being 930 to wash up, pj's, evening milks, and the last hour asleep. We made it. We done it. Now, for my first half of the night nap. Since I didn't get a nap earlier today, I'm hoping I sttn just like my babies did last night.


No comments:
Post a Comment