At a picture collage a day of the kids.
A few updates. I started selling crochet stuff on etsy. My mom is in town. I have a cold. Ladybug has two bottom teeth. And Gremlin turned 22mos.
My little Gremlin turned 22mos yesterday, 23.Sep.2012. My how he's grown.
"I love to climb things. Chairs, tables/desks, couches, cars, stairs, counters, dishwashers. If I can't reach something, I'll either use my train mobile or my potty as a stepping stool.
I love to eat pears, peaches, bananas, bread, crackers, candy, Popsicles, pudding, Oreos, chicken nuggets, fries, and fish sticks. I won't touch plain meat, noodles, or vegetables. I'm a very picky eater.
"On my 22mos Birthday I had a lot of fun. The day before we went to Lowes and I got to build a firetruck with nails and a hammer. The day of we did a lot of gardening. Took down a couple whole rhododendron bushes blocking our living room window. Who knew dirt could be so much fun and yummy!!! I got to use shovels, a rake, a broom, and loppers.
"A buddy born a few weeks after me came to visit for a few hours. We had a blast gardening, coloring, and running in circles.
"I love my sister, daddy and mommy. I enjoy looking out for planes and birds when I hear them. I don't like being constrained for car rides. I live helping mommy with her yarn, and daddy shredding and computer-ing.
"I sleep through the night, know how to start Curious George on the Wii, and can navigate on the iPad."














No comments:
Post a Comment