This evening we thought we would try a task with Gremlin before bath and bedtime by making cookies. He was good for a bit. Then wanted to use the spoon for stirring as a wand for swinging around. Cookie dough didn't get too far away from the bowl, thank goodness.
We need ideas that I can do with Gremlin to keep him busy and happy to avoid any more tantrums and him getting bored too quickly. Something that I can do with Ladybug attached at my hip. If anyone has ideas, let me know.
I'm so glad that Gremlin gets so excited to go to nursery at church. The way that he runs in place as Papa Bear drags him into the church and in the halls as he's screaming for joy. Now to get him to run forward or walk while holding hands. The running in place cracks me up every time.
Sis, Ladybug, is still going through teething. I check every day at least a dozen times to see if one has cut. No such luck yet.

Emma loves her shape sorter right now. she will dump and fill over and over! then she adds other things to the shapes like puzzle pieces or small toys. She also is entertained for 20 to 45 mins. with a bowl of water spoons and cups. (then I don't have to get the floor wet to mop it when she is done.) (=
ReplyDelete