I'm Gremlin and I'm 20mos old today.
I like fish sticks, tater tots, chicken nuggets, and fries.
Today marks the day that I'm learning to take naps and go to bed at night in my big boy car bed. My first nap was unsuccessful. I've already slept at night in the bed, but cheers to returning! Low and behold it only took an hour for me to fall asleep.
I have mastered climbing up and down stairs, and not by crawling, but by walking.
Today I bought my first app. All by myself. Mom bought an app first and didn't think twice handing the iPad over right afterwards. Tehehe!!!
I love my baby sister very much, and acknowledge her all the time. My favorite one is when she's sleeping and pulling the blanket off of her quickly and waking her. I give her lots of kisses.
I sneak outside every chance I get and bolt to the drivers seat of the cars. Mom says I'm not allowed to drive the car into the house like dad did at my age.

No comments:
Post a Comment