One of these nights, I'll remember what it was like to sleep through it. All week Ladybug has been up continuously throughout the night. Just about every hour. A molar is trying to push through.
Gremlin had a hearing test and passed. Mostly. He didn't let them put a headphone bud or big headphones on to test his left ear. So they want us to come back in about 6mos to finish the test. Until then, we need to practice using headphones.
Ladybug is on her fourth day of 99% walking. Her favorite thing to say is 'go' when I say 'ready, set'. I keep trying to capture it on video, but she ends up more interested in the phone. One of the times I was trying to video it, gremlin runs in front of the phone and you see him real close up exclaiming 'GO!' Pretty funny stinker. Lol
Yesterday Gremlin was playing with some cars, Ladybug takes them from him. He runs away screaming. I have a bully tomboy on my hands. Arrrrrgh!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment