Sunday November 25th, I turned 9mos old. A year is coming to a close.
I can pull myself up and stand holding things. I reach up to desks and tables to grab what's on them.
I love being in my walker and running over people.
I shake my booty when I dance, even if you're just clapping at me. I love it when someone's clapping.
I'll eat anything, unlike my brother. I will eat what he doesn't finish or start.
I follow him around the house, because I love playing with him.
I have four teeth. Two on bottom and two on top; all in the center.
I've been working on my photography skills with moms phone. Sure, they're all photos of me. No, I'm not vain ;)
My clothes of 0-3 and 3-6 have been switched out for 6-9 and 9-12. No, I won't stop growing.

No comments:
Post a Comment