Friday, September 7, 2012

Thursday sep6 day51

Nap went great. Gremlin has been really good with it all this week. Where I we just go into his room and he'll grab his sun blanket and climb into bed.
Unfortunately Ladybug has not been the same. She'll nap for about 30mins before Gremlin goes down, then 30mins after he awakes.

Here's out typical schedule.
8am Wake up. Feed Gremlin and change Ladybugs diaper.
9am Feed Ladybug and give her a bottle, change Gremlins diaper and get him dressed.
10am Dress Ladybug and play in room. Also take time to clean up toys and kitchen gadgets around the house.
11am Feed Ladybug and give her a bottle. Feed Gremlin while trying to put Ladybug to sleep.
12-2pm Put Gremlin in room for nap.
If Ladybug went to sleep, then I'll nap or try to clean up a bit before nap. If she's awake, I'll give her another bottle and try to get her down.
2-4pm Gremlin will wake up and i'll feed him, usually a snack.
If Ladybug slept when Gremlin did, then we will play in the room some more. I do kids laundry putting away. If there is no laundry, then it's picking up the toys and kitchen gadgets again.
If she was asleep before his nap and awake during, she'll end up taking another nap here, so I'll need to make another bottle and try putting her to sleep.
5pm I'll start dinner and clean up the toys and kitchen gadgets around the house........ again.
7pm hubs is home and we all eat.
8pm is bath time
830pm is snuggles with milks and an episode of curious George, Martha speaks, or spongebob.
9pm bedtime. I'm lucky if Ladybug sleeps here, too.
10pm I hope to be asleep.

When Papa Bear came home, we all got to play in the car while he grilled hamburgers. Ladybug discovered a mirror. She was sooooo fascinated with looking at herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment