Sunday, August 5, 2012

Two days ago

I'm starting to get real behind here. This sore throat, cough, and achy body has had its visit long enough. At least my temp has gone down.
Two nights ago we had Auntie N come celebrate her birthday. Lil Ladybug was having a tough time with the dogs, so many people, and teething.
Earlier that day, Gremlin had pudding and LOVED it. He had so much fun eating and playing in it. Wish I had thought about taking off his clothes, first. The last time I gave him pudding, he didn't seem all that interested in even trying it.
He has also discovered that chairs are REAL easy to move around the house. He's figured out the fridge, microwave, and has used the kitchen sink as a drinking fountain.
Ladybug has been thinking she doesn't need naps just so she can keep up with the Gremlin. And when she does take a nap, I'm lucky if we get 30mins at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment