Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Saturday 38

We went to walk around Green Lake. When we got there, I realized I was still in flip flops. Not a good idea to walk 3miles in. So Gremlin and I were going to walk to the playground while Papa Bear and Ladybug walked the lake. Gremlin and I didn't get very far, because he found a stick and just wanted to play in the gravel on the side of the trail. On our way back to the van, Papa Bear was still carrying Ladybug in the bjorn and put Gremlin on his shoulders. Such a strong man!!
Ladybug turned 6mos old. Aye, how time has flown. Seems just a week or two ago we were in the hospital.
For dinner that night, Gremlin took the spoon from me and proceeded to feed Ladybug himself. Such a helpful big brother. Gotta love these kids!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment