Ladybug had a miserable day of teething, and we had been out of tablets a few days now so I was drugging her with Tylenol. That only works for so long. So on top of the miserable screaming and crying and attachmentness, she had been stuffing anything and everything she got her hands on into her mouth.
I had cleaned out one of my arts/crafts Tupperware's and put the stuff into a new used dresser, and Gremlin had taken control of it. Reminded me if Eerie Indiana and the Foreverware episode. Lol!!
We later walked to the store when Papa Bear got home from work to go buy more teething tablets. On our way to and from the store, there were loads of firetrucks and ambulances. Today when I pulled up the news, the report said that there was a fire that started at Richmond Beach and fireworks had been lit. Unsure if the fireworks started the fire or if the fire lit the fireworks. Aye, scary.

No comments:
Post a Comment