I woke up with no voice. This sore throat has to go. I'm not okay with it just "hanging out". I've tried everything I can think of. Halls drops with honey, spoonful of honey, chamomile tea with honey, gargling hot water with salt, lemon juice in hot water, spitting loogies, musinex. Any advice?
Sunday night was the landing of NASA's Curiosity rover. Gremlin stayed up till 11 with us to see it land. He was so tired that when I went to set up his bed, he fallowed me, jumped into bed, and was out within 5mins. He didn't wake until 1030 the next morning. Would have been nice to sleep in that late :D
Ladybug was having such a grumpy teething day. I felt like every hour I was giving her another teething tablet. When she did fall asleep, it was on our bed, and Gremlin was being so gentle rubbing her Buddha head and giving her snuggles/kisses. I moved her to her pnp before he woke her.
When Papa Bear got home, we went to Costca. Ladybug's first time not in her carseat and in the seatbelt thing. She loved it!! And Gremlin loved it! (in case you couldn't tell by the fotos).
And them both staring into the iPad?! That's one of the only ways I can get through the day making dinner or prepping kids meals or making a trip to the John.


No comments:
Post a Comment