Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fast growing babies

I brought out all of Gremlin's 2T and Ladybug's 6-9/9mos clothes, and started putting them in the dresser and hanging on hangers. Gremlin even go to wear one of his 2T shirts.
This was the only photo of Ladybug I got, because we spent most of the day changing her outfit from spitting up continuously sweet potato. I take it it didn't like her too much. This hat is a monkey and goes with an outfit in the 6-9mos that she's still a little too small for.
Gremlin hung out most of the time when we were in the room in his little closer nook. He took Tigger and his BaB dog in with him, was rolling around and talking to them.
What's better than a corndog!? TWO corndogs!!!! At the same time!! He'll only eat the cornbread part. Occasionally he'll take a bite out of the dog part, but I think that ends up as a lucky draw.
I'm so done with being sick. I'm really looking forward to going to urgent care. My throat is only getting worse.
To top off the day, Gremlin took a nap!!!! Yay!!! It's been almost two weeks since he's done that, and he slept for 3hrs.
I started up again sitting Gremlin on his potty and when I went to grab an mnm, there was less than half of a handful left. We bought the big bag last week and he hasn't had an mnm for about 2wks. Thanks hubs! I'm so proud of you for making up for loss potty praise treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment