Kids did good. Well, Ladybug kept fighting nap. But finally fell asleep at 11am. One moment she was growling and complaining in her swing, then next she was just laying quietly with her pouty bottom lip sticking out. Gremlin fought it as well and ended up snuggled up to a snack container and a blanket of his.
Then for Ladybug's later nap, she was leaning on her side in her exersaucer, and the moment I put her in the swing she was out.
The kids have been grumpy and moody lately. When I went to give Gremlin his bath, he fought me and threw one of the biggest tantrums. When he finally got in the bath with Ladybug and me (we got in to encourage him to come in) he didn't last long. Then getting both kids into pj's was another battle that took a while but the parents finally won.
They both fought bedtime which again was another battle the parents won.
Gremlin also turned 21mos. Yay!! Three more mos and he's two!!! I really need to get into birthday planning mode.


No comments:
Post a Comment