I've decided I'm going to take a couple pictures a day, put them together on a collage, and post them on here. This way I get more in a habit of writing here.
Our outside thermostat says its about 75*. I'm so glad Seattle turned around in it's weather choice the last couple weeks.
Kids are growing. Gremlin turns 20mos next week and Ladybug turns 5mos.
Gremlin has become a pro at electronics such as computers, Nintendo DS, and the iPad.
Ladybug has mastered rolling over, playing in the exersaucer, grabbing things (especially my hairs), and sitting up on her own.
I guess I need to start planning for Gremlin's second birthday in November.
Ladybug had an ultrasound on Tuesday because she was born with a Sacral Dimple. The ultra sound was to determine if she has Spina Bifida. Well, the results came back that she is normal!! Yay!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment