The picture with the "50% mom + 50% dad = 100% me" is what I had Ladybug wearing for her "meet and greet" on the 17th of March. I had a meet and greet instead of a baby shower, because having a set time and date for people to come over to meet her was so much easier than having them randomly over for the first two months of her birth. It was just more organized this way.
On Tuesday night I had a bad feeling about Ladybug feeling a bit warm. At 10pm I took her temp. It was 99.8. Then I took it again at 11pm and it was 100.8. I took her to Children's Hospital and her temp again rose to 101.2. We were there in ER from midnight till 5am. They took a urine sample through a catheter, a spinal tap with three samples, and a nasal swab. The nasal came back positive of just a common cold. The first two cultures from the spinal tap came back negative. And the urine sample negative. We are still waiting for the third spinal culture to come back. Thankfully her temp is back down in the 98's and her body doesn't feel so warm.
Last weekend we went to a park with AuntieN. It was a blast. So many dogs there for Gremlin to chase around.
The other day Gremlin helped me make cupcakes. He was really good about stirring and not touching the batter mix.
Last week we got a potty for Gremlin. I've been trying to get him to sit on it while I am on the toilet. He's getting better about sitting on it on his own.







No comments:
Post a Comment