Gremlin turned sixteen months on the 23rd and Sissy turned one month on the 25th. She's already fitting more into the 0-3mos outfits.
Her eyes are looking blue still. We shall see if they stay that way. I've got brown eyes. The hubs also. Gremlin has our eyes. I know my bloodline side of the family there is no blue.
Gremlin, the other day, grabbed a diaper and tried climbing up the changing table. He needed a change. I'm thinking soon we will be potty training. Can't seem to convince the hubs to get one.
Gremlin loves baths. He's always eager to jump in. He even helps to get undressed. He loves to wear hats and scarves. If he finds a hat, he'll try and put them on. And when he gets it put on, he blushes and runs around excitedly.
Sissy held her head up by herself for the first time without wobbling. It was great. And her belly button has completely dried and fallen out, so we are going to give her her first bath today. Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment