Wednesday, December 14, 2011

We three sick

Gremlin got his one year shots last week, and received the cold (full blown constant runny nose). Papa Bear and I have started feeling groggy catching his cold over the weekend. Waking up with sore throats, runny noses, and heads empty as if our brains went on a tropical vacation without us. And because of this cold, this child of ours takes many naps during the day, then refuses to go to bed until at least 1030 at night, adding frequent wake ups in the night. My poor baby.

This morning was pretty unusual. We slept through all my phone alarms, I woke up at about 1030 hearing our monster just talking to himself in his crib, and my husband text me that he was almost to work.

Please cold, I hope you pass soon. It would be nice to get a full nights sleep, a happy dreaming child, and a husband ready for work by 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment