We went to the play area at a nearby mall today. Boy did Gremlin have a blast! He really enjoyed all the other kids and tried so hard to be a part of all the action. Here's some video I got from our fun event.
This is a ferry that the big kids enjoy climbing on top, and Gremlin loved climbing through. This is where he spent most of his time:
The wheel on the wall had little balls in it with paths to follow. He thought turning it was the greatest thing ever!:
Gremlin tried every time to walk through this hole, but would bump his head at the opening and fall down (as the ceiling of the hole was shorter than he is). One time I do a video is the one time he doesn't try to walk through it:
He was so hard to keep up with, roaming all over the place. Many times he tried walking out of the play area. Not even a second after I stop recording, the little girl at the wheel pushes Gremlin away... Guess it was HER toy at the moment:
No comments:
Post a Comment