Thursday Papa Bear went into the hospital for an ablation. The needed to replicate the adrenalin rhythm his heart creates when he's in pain, but it failed to be duplicated. They were unable to do the ablation.
We had the ultra sound Friday to find out we are having a girl.
Papa Bears parents flew in Wednesday night and left Saturday evening. Gremlin had lots of fun exploring the city of Seattle. In fact, since Sunday to today, he's been moody and cranky all day long because we don't do much at home. I must be too boring for him.
Yesterday, Gremlin was amazing. He's started taking steps all on his own, he'd stop, then start waking again. Before he would take a couple steps, then plop on his butt.
We've started giving him some grape sugarless punch. He sure seems to love that stuff!!
Right now he's sitting in his high chair, chewing on gold fish crackers, sipping grape punch, eating banana baby food from a jar, and entranced watching Sesame Street on Netflix. It's the calm before the storm.... the eye of the hurricane.
One of the guys at Papa Bears work had brought two HUGE bins and one medium sized bin from home that his wife put together full of baby girl clothes. I think we are all set! I started to crochet a baby girl blanket, but ran out of yarn.
On Monday I read up directions on how to crochet a granny square. So I started the girly pink blanket. Now I have to wait to pick up more yarn for it, so I started to crochet red/green/white squares that I'll join together to make a tree skirt.
Halloween we went to 4 of our neighbors with Gremlin dressed as a tiger. He seemed a little confused. Next year I'm sure he'll do a better job and dive into the bowls of candy.
Time to start our day. Sesame Street just ended.
No comments:
Post a Comment