Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dr visit and u/s. walking.

Had the dr visit yesterday. Was suppose to be last week, but when they rescheduled me for the afternoon, Gremlin decided it was important to go down for a nap 20 minutes before we had to leave.

The dr visit went well until I started getting that really bad side pain that leaves me immobile and breathless. It lasted for about 5 minutes, so he set me up to get an u/s. the tech didn't see anything. So for now, it's random contractions I have to deal with every day 1-5 times. I hope it doesn't end up being premature labor in the next few months.

Gremlin has started walking around more. He does this hilarious waddle/jumping on his tippy toes. He's also been practicing high fives. We are celebrating his birthday this weekend. I hope it's a good time for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment