Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Monday

This weekend went by too fast. I don't even remember what we did on Saturday. Sunday I went to a friends baby shower. That was fun and excited. I was nervous leaving the boys home alone for a couple hours. Who knows if baby would get lost in the house or what.

I know a lot didn't get done around the house. So today I got to do dishes, laundry, blanket made, vacuum, sleep, Tupperware's emptied. I woke up with a migraine, cough, and snuffles. So we shall see how much I get done.

Gremlin's been really clingy last week and on the weekend, and hasn't been eating well. Not teething or warm forehead. My mother thinks he might know somethings going on. Last Monday I had a prenatal appt and we heard the heartbeat. He's heard the heartbeat before when we had an ultrasound a month ago, but didn't start acting funny until last week. Hopefully this week is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment