Monday, September 26, 2011

Own room and naps

A friend moved out of Gremlin's room Saturday, so from that day on, he's been sleeping in there instead of our bedroom. What does this mean? During his nap time (most of time it's his quiet time because he refuses to nap during them) I can place him in his crib, then go lay down in our bed and take a nap myself and not have to worry about him. Like right now. He's in his crib. I set my alarm for two hours. And I'm going to take a nap, in hopes he'll eventually knock himself out. Pictures of Gremlin's room are to come soon. As soon as it's finished.

**added on October 5th, 2011:**
This is a video taken on the 25th of September. I'm just now getting these uploaded on YouTube so I can post them on here.



1 comment: