Tuesday, September 20, 2011

iPhone app

Oh good, this will make it easier for me to post. So this last week, Papa Bear found a van for us. On the other side of the state. As of Thursday, the van was still available. So Friday morning, we packed the car, and headed across state. The van is purdy so we sIid we'd take it. Good thing my mom lives close by. So we hung out at her place all weekend making a mess. Papa Bear had to leave Sunday to head back to work for Monday. Monday about 2 I got a call that the sellers got the money, and I went to go get it. Now that I got the van, Gremlin and I are heading back home his morning.

I need to start getting ready. I'll have to post pictures here after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment