Monday, August 22, 2011

Horrible me

Yeah, I did get out of the habit for a couple months of writing in here. Been sick off and on, and been having my hands full with Gremlin on the run in his walker and crawling.

July we went to CA to visit the in-laws and went to Disneyland for Gremlin's first time. Oh how he loved it! ((When I have time and patience to post, I will include them))

I have his 8mo. duck pictures on my camera. My computer is just over flown with pictures and other crap, that I have maybe 5 GB of free space (if I'm lucky). Been trying to print off all the recipes and crochet/sew patterns off my computer so that I can delete them and free up space. This journey is going to take a long time...

This last weekend we went to my mother's in N.Idaho. That was nice and relaxing to be able to nap and not have to worry about the Gremlin... until he started screaming bloody murder for no apparent reason leaving me sleepless after an hour nap. I'm use to it. Very normal. **sigh**

Now that tomorrow we turn 9months old, I need to shoot more pictures of how he has grown. This walker toy we have... he's figured out how to climb out of it. I wish it had a buckle in it like the highchair.

Time to go catch that monster before he throws more fruit star puffs everywhere and falls out of that walker again.

No comments:

Post a Comment