Friday, June 17, 2011

- Read - Gas Works - Teeth - Toys -

We like books, so much, that we like them in our mouths. YUM! :

Reading is so much work:

After nap, got to stay quiet and see if anyone spots me awake:

I crocheted this hat for Gremlin. The edging turned out a bit 'girlie', so I'll need to go back through and fix that:

Wednesday we hung out at Gas Works Park while Papa Bear was at his Dr's appointment:

We got a new bathtime toy and tried it out:

Gremlin finally (after a month of trying) let me snap a picture of his two fang teeths. Our little vampire without the sparkling:

We received this blanket from a friend a couple weeks ago. I decided to set him on it with a few of his favorite toys and take some pictures:





Reaching for the camera:

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!! Those teeth are pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete