So, no more late night screams or early wake-ups, no more fighting with naps due to colic. No... It's teething now that prevents naps and creates staying up late and waking up early. Like today... was sleep squirming from 1am-430am. Then at 430am Gremlin decided it was an important time to start giggling and playing. I gave up trying to put him back to sleep at about 6am when Papa Bear took Gremlin out to the kitchen and I slept for about 2 hours. Dad left about 9am after putting Gremlin to sleep, which the sleep only lasted about 30 minutes. There was no way he was going back to sleep, he said. Next 30 minute nap was about 11am. Again, would not accept the fact that it was nap time and he needed to sleep longer. NOPE SIR-RIE! It's 5:49pm right now. I put him down for a nap in hopes that he will sleep for more than 30 minutes, but not into the night. Don't need him waking up at 1am again.
I created my very first scrapbook page. I'm going to try and keep this a hobby I do monthly. I want to create a new page for each month of Gremlin's life, and a book for each year of Gremlin's life up until he moves out.

Just woke up from a nap and was lounging in his saucer.

I got him a new chew toy, which he loves!

Taking a quick short break from chewing.
It's so funny; he'll be busy, but the moment I bring out my camera he'll stop whatever he's doing and watch what I'm doing.

Back to chewing:



No comments:
Post a Comment