Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Randomness

Two years ago we went camping.  It was a fun experience!

 Papa Bear got me a kitten for our first Christmas together.  He named him Nicodemous.  
Nico loved toilet paper rolls, socks, potato dogs, and sleeping in odd positions.  
We had to get rid of him before moving into the house.  I misses him lotsa!

We always got goofy smiles on.

 That's where Gremlin got his funny faces from.

 This is the first thing we got to improve our home.

These are the ultra-sound photos.


This was when we were in the hospital.  He was SOOOO small!

I think Nicodemous taught Gremlin how to sleep in odd positions.

 Gremlin also goes from wide awake at one moment to fast asleep the next.

 These are just a few of my prego tummy shots.  
When I find all the photo's on my computer, I'll dedicate a post just to them.

 These were taken today.  
He's got CHUNKY legs! 
He's got CHUNKY cheeks!
He's got CHUNKY chins!

No comments:

Post a Comment