Monday, February 14, 2011

Growing too heavy

Yup, 10 little toes.  They are ALL there!


 I tried imitating one of those photos I use to take when I was working at a photo studio with the parents wedding rings on the babies feet.  I've never done it by myself.  At least at work, you have someone to help you with it.  These were the best photos that I took on my own.

 We traveled to Costco and my friend moved into Gremlin room.  Her parents took us to dinner that night.  Gremlin had such a busy day, that night he slept from 9pm-6am without waking up once.  I continuously woke up in the night with a nightmare he face planted in the blankets.
At 1am this morning, Papa Bear woke me up to go take him to the hospital.  It was so unexpected, that I accidentally snapped at him.  We left the ER at about 4am after they had placed the sticky paddles on his chest and back, where we think the coldness of it immediately brought his heart rhythm back on track.
Thank goodness K didn't have to work until this afternoon, so she stayed in our bed keeping an eye on Gremlin in her sleep.

I weighed Gremlin today on WiiFit, and he is now 14lbs.  Whew!  No wonder my arms get sore within a few minutes of holding him.  He's a workout all in himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment