Friday, January 28, 2011

28.Jan.2011

I'm so horrible at writing in this.  My New Year's resolution is to write once a week.  I hope to make that every Sunday, starting today.  I don't remember what pictures I put in my first post. So sorry if there are any repeats.

Our first staged Family Portrait.

Our wedding night. December 10, 2010

Our... ummm... rings!

Our first family picture as The Mathews

All of our witnesses

We used this one for our Christmas gifts

 I love his face here

Had to rest when we got to Gma L & Gpa T's in CA. December 15th, 2010

First night at Gma L & Gpa T's in his new cradle

Papa Bear drove to CA the following weekend

He's so cute

My attempt at sugar cookies with a recipe I've never used

Papa Bear got me a camera for Christmas. December 25, 2010

Gremlin snoring in Gpa T's arms

My two handsomes

Gremlin chilling in his new swing


All the Mathews men, excluding Uncle G

4 generations of first born Mathews boys


Gma L & Gpa T

Our Milkaholic

Playing with my camera


Our wedding rings



Papa Bears friends and their 1wk older baby girl

Captured a smile

Found his fist


Gma L




Christmas outfit






Doing a fake cry

No comments:

Post a Comment